In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (here in after RGPD), CONTANK SA (here in after CONTANK) makes clear the present Policy of the treatment of protection of personal data.
Data of the person responsible for the treatment
Registered office: Travessera Can Estapé, 5-7. 08755 Castellbisbal (Barcelona)
Data of the Delegate of Protection of data: email@example.com
This Policy will be applicable:
• To people who visit the website of CONTANK, www.contank.com
• Those who voluntarily communicate with CONTANK via e-mail, chat or fulfill all the data forms reserved on the CONTANK website
• Those who request information about CONTANK products and services or who request to participate in the commercial actions of CONTANK.
• To those who formalize a contractual relationship with CONTANK by hiring their products and services.
• To those who use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of CONTANK data or access to CONTANK data for the provision of services.
• To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for the data to be related by CONTANK for any of the purposes set out in this Policy.
The use of CONTANK products and services requires express acceptance of this Policy.
CONTANK warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and / or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the data provided to CONTANK must be personal data, corresponding to their own identity, adequate, relevant, current, exact and true. In this sense, the user and / or customer will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or to CONTANK for the use of data of another person or their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inappropriate or not relevant. Likewise, the user and / or client who communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as its consequences otherwise.
In the same way, the user and / or client that communicates personal data to CONTANK declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law, abstaining in the opposite case from providing data to CONTANK. Any information provided about a minor will require the consent or prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the data provided by the minors under their care.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions that on personal data protection are established with special character and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, being for this Policy as complementary to those mentioned in what is not expressly provided in them.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
CONTANK, in its capacity as responsible for the treatment, informs users of the existence of various treatments and files in which the personal data communicated to CONTANK is collected and stored.
The purposes of said collection and processing of personal data are the following:
o The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship established with the client, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the contracted services, contacting CONTANK with the client through e-mail, telephone or other means indicated by the latter.
o For the sending of documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as for the sending of commercial and advertising communications about them or similar ones by CONTANK, through postal mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other means indicated by the client, unless the client expressly expresses his opposition at the time of contracting. Regardless of whether the client has chosen to receive CONTANK business information or not, the client may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the specific section available for this in his Client Area.
o For the maintenance of historical records of business relationships during the legally established periods.
o In those cases in which CONTANK must access and / or process personal data with respect to which the client has the status of responsible or in charge of processing, CONTANK will treat said data as the person in charge of the treatment in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of the RGPD and according to the indicated in the section called "CONTANK as
Period of conservation of personal data
CONTANK will keep the personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the previously detailed purposes. CONTANK will be able to keep this data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities could be derived from its relationship with the client.
In the case of the data object of conservation due to the Law 25/2007, of 18 of October, of conservation of data relative to the electronic communications and to the public networks of communications, the period of conservation of the same will be detailed in said regulations.
Recipients of personal data
Rights of users and exercise thereof
Users may exercise at any time the following rights recognized by the RGPD:
• Right of access.
Users have the right to obtain from CONTANK information about whether they are managing personal data that concerns them, accessing them and obtaining information about this management.
• Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
• Right of rectification.
Users have the right that CONTANK rectify their personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of withdrawal.
Users have the right to proceed to the deletion of the data when this is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or when other circumstances provided by law are present.
• Right to limit management
Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, and they can choose what they want to be applied, in those cases provided in art. 18 of the RGPD..
• Right to portability.
The users have the right to receive the personal data that concerns them in a structured format, as long as said data is exclusively for the user and has been provided by the latter.
Users may exercise these rights in the following ways:
• Whether they are CONTANK customers or not, users can exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a request accompanied by your identify card or valid document in law that proves your identity, addressed to CONTANK S.A., Spain, to the attention of the Quality Department, specifying the right you wish to exercise.
In cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests due to their repetitive nature, CONTANK reserves the right to refuse to act with respect to them, in accordance with
The users and / or clients may contact the corresponding local control authority if they consider that the treatment carried out with respect to their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation.
The data protection control authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact information is available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/index-ides-idphp.php
International data transfer
In those CONTANK products and services in which international transfers are required to enable the provision thereof, said circumstance will be included in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the
CONTANK as the treatment manager
In accordance with Article 28 RGPD and concordants, CONTANK will treat the personal data with respect to which the client will hold the status of responsible or in charge of the treatment, when this is necessary for the adequate provision of the contracted services. In such case, CONTANK will act as the processor in charge, according to the following terms:
• CONTANK will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the responsible or treatment customer, not using them for a purpose other than that contained in this Data Protection Policy and / or in the applicable contractual conditions.
• CONTANK will keep the data as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining it. When it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the total destruction of it.
• CONTANK undertakes, in accordance with article 28 of the RGPD, to maintain due professional secrecy with respect to personal data that it must access and / or deal with in order to comply in each case with the purpose of the Terms of Service that are applicable, both during and after the termination of the same, committing to use this information only for the purpose provided in each case and to require the same level of commitment to any person within our organization to participate in any phase of the treatment of personal data customer responsibility.
• In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, the following rules will apply in relation to the form and modalities of access to the data for the provision of services:
1. In the event that CONTANK must access the treatment resources located in the client's facilities, he will be responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures, as well as for communicating them to CONTANK, who undertakes to respect them. and to demand compliance from the people in the organization who participate in the provision of services.
2. When CONTANK remotely accesses the data processing resources responsible for the client, he / she must establish and implement the security policy and measures in their remote treatment systems, being CONTANK responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures in it’s own local systems.
3. When the service is provided by CONTANK in its own premises, CONTANK will collect in its Register of activities the circumstances related to the processing of data in the terms required by the RGPD, including the security measures corresponding to said treatment.
The client authorizes CONTANK, as the person in charge of processing, to subcontract with third parties, on behalf of the client, storage services, custody of backup copies of data and security, and those that are necessary to enable the provision of contracted services, respecting in all cases the obligations imposed by the RGPD and its development regulations. At any time, the customer can contact CONTANK to know the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of the indicated services, which will act in accordance with the terms provided in this document and prior formalization with CONTANK of a data processing contract according to art. 28.4 of the RGPD.
• The client authorizes CONTANK to perform the actions indicated below, provided they are necessary for the execution of the provision of the services. Said authorization is limited to the action / s necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the validity of the applicable contractual conditions:
o To carry out the processing of personal data on portable devices only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
o To carry out the treatment outside the premises of the client or CONTANK, only by the users or user profiles assigned to the provision of the services.
o The entry and exit of media and documents containing personal data, including those included and / or attached to an email, outside the premises under the control of the customer responsible for processing.
o The execution of the data recovery procedures that CONTANK is obliged to perform.
• CONTANK is not responsible for the breach of the obligations derived from the RGPD or the corresponding regulations regarding data protection by the user and / or client in relation to their activity and that is related to the execution of the contract or business relationships that join CONTANK. Each party must face the responsibility arising from its own breach of contractual obligations and the regulations themselves.