Contank, through the present document, collects its policy of recovery and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic.
The cookies are stored in the user's terminal equipment and collect information when visiting the Contank website (https://www.contank.com) in order to improve their usability, to know the browsing habits and needs of the users in order to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the event that users remain Contank customers, the information collected with cookies can also serve to identify them to access the different tools that Contank makes available for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the Contank web pages, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that Contank makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present, on the website that involves the communication of data to Contank, or access to data by Contank for the provision of its services.
Contank informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform about the use and purpose of them. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
Contank uses the following types of cookies:
• Classified by ownership:
• Own cookies: sent and managed directly by Contank.
• Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside Contank, anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of navigation through the Contank web pages.
• Classified by their purpose:
• Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
• Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they enable to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to improve the browsing and the service offered by Contank (fundamentally, Google Analytics ), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
• Classified by their duration:
• Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the web page.
• Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of Contank's websites although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those stored in the user's equipment should be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
Contank will modify this Cookies Policy whenever there are changes in the configuration and / or use thereof, publishing their updated version on their websites.